My victorious battle with breast cancer. I know I'm going to win...this is to help my friends and family believe! It's a place to check on me whenever and if ever they want. It's my day to day diary, how I'm doing, what I'm feeling and what's next. Feel free to "blog", comment or call when you need to!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
A Shout out to all the Commentors
Before now, I really didn't know what a blog was. I don't know how to twitter and I'm kind of a face book voyeur. I rarely post a comment for the day....Now, I'm popping up like a farmville conglomerate. Hope I'm not being annoying. This is kinda therapeutic for me, it makes me stop and laugh at my behavior and sometimes just take the sting out of the situation. It's a great venue for some friends and family to "stay in the loop". I really appreciate your comments, thoughts, and prayers. It might seem trivial to you to take the time to type a couple lines but it truly lifts my spirit. Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to let you all know how grateful I am for you. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you my evil twin:) Hope you're in Sedona taking some time for you. Much love from me and TJ all the way from Philly.
ReplyDelete~Tanna