My victorious battle with breast cancer. I know I'm going to win...this is to help my friends and family believe! It's a place to check on me whenever and if ever they want. It's my day to day diary, how I'm doing, what I'm feeling and what's next. Feel free to "blog", comment or call when you need to!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
More Bugs, Less Hair
Today I started feeling guilty for not being at work. I'm thinking that may be one of the lessons I need to learn....uh, right.....I need to learn how to take time off and not feel guilty....that really may take some time... I'm willing to buck up and work on it!! I must have thought if I was doing something productive there shouldn't be anything to feel guilty for? I decided to clean out my pantry. I have those little flour bugs..I don't even keep food in there any more but they are still there. Anyway, this turned into a huge project. I took everything out and ran to Target to get some Clorox, rubber gloves and a mask. Isn't that ridiculous! I had to wear rubber gloves up to my biceps and a mask to clean out cabinets? It did make me rethinking the whole mask to the grocery store thing. I don't know if I happen to have a particularly high water content in my breath or what , but how do you breathe through the condensation that little mask holds, I thought I was going to drown!....But do you know what the big lesson for the day was?? Never, ever do anything that involves little bugs when your hair is falling out...OMG.. every time a little hair fell, which is quite often, I thought bugs were crawling all over me. I still have the willies. It was exhausting... actually, I have to finish in the morning and put everything back tomorrow. I have awesome friends that keep offering to help me...Whatever I need? That's so nice..I do really appreciate it. Problem is, I feel great, (right now). It would just be wrong if they cleaned out my garage...right???!! Who knows what I'll find in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment