August 18, 2010
The Dr. said "a cancer", really, is that how you say it? Is that even proper English? Do you put an "a" in front of it? "a cancer" it just sounds wrong. I guess the semantics don't really matter. It is what it is and it changes how you think about everything! You can't even believe the spine I'm growing. For all of you who thought I say whatever I think before, be afraid!! There's a lot more humor in things that "shouldn't" be funny. Is the 24th really as soon as we can get the biopsy done? They said you really can't be sure until you get the biopsy report? I'm questioning everyone, calling Dr.s "how do you know?" "what's next?" This is really a hurry up and wait process. I'm thinking worse case scenario is "For god sakes. Everyone loses weight on chemo...I hate my new haircut...AND I get new boobs!" I hope I'm not offending anyone who has been through this process, we all have to deal how we deal. I may sound flippant. I'm not. I know this is serious and it's not just a chancre sore, but really what can I do? It's there, I have to get rid of it, change the traits I have that made it grow, and move on. I have to confess, I am kinda excited about the new boobs!
No comments:
Post a Comment